Do you have next level graphic design skills? Have the ability to lead by example and have a proven track record in meeting deadlines? If so, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a Senior Designer to come and lead our Creatives Team, pushing the boundaries whilst working on a variety of awesome projects!
In return, we offer the perfect office environment to allow your creative juices to flow as well as employee perks such as discounted gym memberships and cinema tickets alongside exclusive discounts for various high street stores!
Check out more information on the role below!
Working as the Senior Designer within our Creatives Team you will be in control of heading up a variety of projects across various platforms, including web development, email marketing, branding/design and video.
You will be responsible for pitching and winning new business before seeing through each project to completion with the assistance of the rest of the Creatives Team.
• Outreaching to new potential clients.
• Creating presentations and proposals to pitch for new business.
• Liaising directly with clients to discuss their requirements.
• Hitting monthly revenue targets.
• Managing the workload of the rest of the team to ensure projects are completed on time.
• Sourcing imagery / photography / videography for use in marketing materials.
• Creating great designs (designing the layouts from brief, to concept, to completion).
• Offering training and assistance to the junior members of the team.
• Designing for both print and web.
• Researching web trends before presenting ideas to your team.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Exceptional design skills.
• Comprehensive experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to lead by example.
• Superb time management and organisational skills.
• Experience working on multiple projects at the same time.
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
• Great eye for detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Knowledge in designing and building Wordpress websites.
• At least 2 years experience working within an agency or directly with clients.
Hours & Benefits:
• Monday - Friday | 9.00am - 5.30pm.
• £17,000 - £19,000 per annum (dependant on candidate).
• Extensive progression opportunities.
• Generous commission structure.
• Discounted gym membership.
• Free mobile phone insurance.
• Discounted cinema tickets and many more!