Are you a motivator? Do you lead by example and never miss a deadline? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to come and lead our Creatives Team, pushing the boundaries and driving our agency to the next level.
In return, we offer the perfect office environment to allow your creative juices to flow as well as employee perks such as discounted gym memberships and cinema tickets alongside exclusive discounts for various high street stores!
Check out more information on the role below!
As a Digital Project manager you will be leading our Creatives Team, whilst being chiefly responsible for ensuring successful delivery of a variety of projects across various platforms, including web development, email marketing, branding/design and video.
You will be managing a team of four individuals and be responsible for leading the team through completing the end-to-end delivery of various projects whilst taking on the role of lead designer/developer. It will be your responsibility to be in full control of the timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of all projects.
• Leading and managing a team of four individuals with various skillsets.
• Ensuring the timely delivery of digital projects within budget.
• Hitting monthly revenue targets for each individual service within the team.
• Managing client relationships including attending meetings where applicable.
• Preparation and delivery of full proposals, quotations and budgets for each project.
• Training and developing the knowledge of your team.
• Recruitment for the team when applicable.
• Develop new areas of project scope.
• Outreaching to new potential clients.
• Manage and prioritise delivery of simultaneous projects effectively within your team.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Extensive design knowledge.
• Strong understanding of Wordpress, WooCommerce and other similar CMS.
• Experience managing a team or leading by example.
• At least 2 years demonstrable experience in a web development environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of digital projects.
• Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites and online campaigns.
• Experience of writing functional & technical specifications as well as extensive experience of creating detailed sitemaps and wireframes.
• Ability to communicate effectively directly with the client(s).
• Proven track record of delivering complex digital projects within budget and before deadlines.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage time across multiple clients.
• Articulate & confident communicator – ability to think quickly and creatively.
• Experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data.
Hours & Benefits:
• Monday - Friday | 9.00am - 5.30pm.
• £18,000 - £21,000 per annum (dependant on candidate).
• Extensive progression opportunities.
• Generous commission structure.
• Discounted gym membership.
• Free mobile phone insurance.
• Discounted cinema tickets and many more!