Are you a talented web designer with front end development skills? Do you understand the power of a great website with a passion for all things digital? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for somebody with the ability to create visually stunning websites in Wordpress, all whilst helping the company to be creative and innovative in our approach to various digital campaigns!
In return, we offer the perfect office environment to allow your creative juices to flow as well as employee perks such as discounted gym memberships and cinema tickets alongside exclusive discounts for various high street stores!
Check out more information on the role below!
As a Front End Designer / Developer you will be responsible for pitching and securing new web development business, before seeing through each project to completion with the assistance of the Creatives Team. You will also assist the team with other design or development based jobs in order to help our business grow.
Alongside this, you will be dealing with clients directly, so excellent communications skills are essential, as well as the confidence to attend meetings and present proposals if required.
• Designing websites with an emphasis on UX and conversions.
• Pitching for new business, before seeing through projects with your team.
• Achieving monthly revenue targets.
• Building websites in Wordpress.
• Creating great designs (designing from brief, to concept, to finished item).
• Supporting other team members in the design of external marketing materials.
• Sourcing imagery / photography / videography for use in marketing materials.
• Designing and developing brand guidelines.
• Creating concept visuals and host proposals for customer presentation.
• Researching web trends and presenting new ideas to the team.
• Designing for both web and print.
Knowledge & Experience:
• A good understanding of UX and best practice for web.
• Proven track record of forward thinking and the ability to take initiative.
• Ability to lead by example.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Outstanding knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Dreamweaver.
• Experience building websites in Wordpress.
• Substantial WooCommerce experience.
• Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks such as SASS, BootStrap and Magento.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work directly with the client.
• Experience in pitching for, and winning new business.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to strict guidelines.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
Hours & Benefits:
• Monday - Friday | 9.00am - 5.30pm.
• £18,000 - £21,000 per annum (dependant on candidate).
• Extensive progression opportunities.
• Generous commission structure.
• Discounted gym membership.
• Free mobile phone insurance.
• Discounted cinema tickets and many more!